- If the front camera is unable to focus even under proper conditions, it may be due to the camera being scratched or the part may have moved due to a major impact. In this case, we need to replace the front camera of iPhone X.
- If you use the front camera of iPhone X when shooting and small spots appear on the photos you take, there are two possible causes. Either the iPhone X camera lens is dirty or the lens is burned out. If we take blurry images even after wiping, we will certainly encounter lens burn-in, which will mean a front camera replacement.
- Even the back camera of iPhone X may be in the background if the front camera is not working properly. The two cameras are closely related, and one may disable the other. Therefore, it is always advisable to contact a service center where professionals can filter out the source of the problem.
- If you notice that the screen goes dark or freezes when you switch to the iPhone X front camera or enter the application, you may suspect a software problem. In this case, the front camera can work perfectly again with a re-programming.
- The iPhone X front camera can be seriously damaged and broken due to extreme physical impact, requiring replacement of the part.
- Tiny stains on the captured images may be caused by dust or dirt on the front camera of iPhone X, which can be removed by a careful cleaning.
iPhone X TrueDepth camera sensor
Selfies and video calling have become part of our everyday lives. However, blurry, blurry, noisy images and videos ruin it all. Replacing the front camera will fix the problem.Show details »
iPhone X front camera malfunctionsif you experience any of these, contact us
Részletes információ a(z) iPhone X TrueDepth camera sensor menetérőlÖsszefoglaljuk azokat a termék tulajdonságokat, amelyek valódi előnyt jelentek a számodra
Does your selfie camera take blurry or blurry images? Or is the screen simply completely black? You may also be experiencing that iPhone X crashes when you open the camera app? Too bad you get annoyed by these, because we have a pretty simple solution to it. The front panel camera needs to be replaced with a new one. Simple and easy to carry out repairs, a routine task for our service technicians. You, on the other hand, can shoot better photos of yourself again for Insta in a short time.
Why Smart Clinic?
- Our goal is to increase the proportion of returning customers (we are currently above 50%), and this can only be achieved with satisfied customers.
- Our references include several large multi companies, just like the smaller ones.
- Based on customer feedback, 96.1% of our customers would recommend our service to a friend.
- We don’t just make repairs, but always recommend accessories that can help you avoid further problems.
- In our service points, we are waiting for our customers in a number proportional to the current turnover so, thus ensuring record speed in repairs.
- Our colleagues will not only carry out the requested repair, but will also make suggestions in any case to correct any additional problems that may arise, if justified. This way, you don't have to worry about your device failing in an unexpected situation.
- The device is tested by our technicians before and after repair, so that it is returned to its owner in perfect condition.
Who we've already helpedTestimonials
There was rolling down stairs, strolling in the summer flood (in a bag!), Hitting a wall with a handle in the earphone wire, and leaning on canned asparagus leaning on the display while cooking. That’s when we look at each other, “Smart Clinic!” And in 30 minutes the iPhone will be like its new age. Smart Clinic European standard - at Hungarian prices. I don’t know how they do it: the staff smiles, the mechanics ’hands walk fast, the business is nice and clean, they give a guarantee for repairs. My first choice as a customer, I admire them as an entrepreneur. Although there would be more such companies!Gábor Wolf
I can't even imagine my life without a phone! More precisely - without my iPhone. As I have said before me, I carry my life in it day in and day out, and so let’s face it, who is the same age as me and can imagine his life without posting messages, calls, selfies and say Facebook or Instagram? There wouldn't be many. Precision and reliability are important to me: I was able to experience both at Smart Clinic! Thank you to me for re-enchanting the first iPhone of my life that I clung to with my nails! They really saved a life now...Csobot Adél
Nowadays it is no longer a question whether a person is keeping almost their entire life on his phone. This is no different for me. Should there occur any problem with my iPhone, following my first desperate reaction, I am reassured that I know where they will be able to remedy the trouble. This place is Smart Clinic, where they can find a solution to every issue, and technicians are helpful and kind. I love that I always have free lots to park in front of the service, which is a big advantage when one rushes from one place to another.Tibor Kasza
As on the race track, time, speed and precision are very important to me in my everyday life. If there is a problem with any of these, you may even lose several months of work and preparation. The Smart Clinic team rebuilt my iPhone 5s with incredible speed and precision, I can say the guys won the qualifying race with the best results. So, with all my potential problems with smartphones, I will now look for them.Norbert Michelisz
As for everyone, it is an important factor for me to have a device with private contents like my iPhone, repaired before my eyes. This is the only way I can ensure that the private contents on my device are safe. The technicians at Smart Clinic were completely reliable and professional. They have already helped me twice with issues where the service provider would have chosen replacement. In the service shop, everything is very demanding, beautiful, and what is also important: clean. Beyond all my expectations, I got an excellent service, quickly, therefore I recommend it to anyone! Thank you, Smart Clinic!Balázs Sebestyén
My friends call me a phone killer ... You can't list any damage that I have not caused to my poor devices: sooner or later everything that get into my hands will crack, lean, break, fall down or soak. Yet I love these devices! With passion and for real! That's why I have them so often in my hands. They are my family if my family can't be close. They're my work if I can finally leave the office. The news, my friends, the world. If they are not close to me, I feel strange, maybe I'm addicted, I don't know. Okay. If it is really needed, I can take 20 minutes 'off'. That is why I am grateful that here they are addressing our problems so quickly, simply and in a flawless way. Thank you!Nóra Ördög