93% market penetration of mobile devices
The world’s population today has exceeded 7 billion and there are 6.5 billion mobile phones. This means 93% market penetration! In the U.S. alone, there are 185 million smartphone and 147 million tablet users, according to a 2017 survey. An average person owns 2.9 mobile devices, 85% of which are smartphones. Due to the increasing prevalence of mobile devices, more and more people are also looking for service services.
Mobile service is a still untapped, growing market
Our interconnected society is increasingly dependent on reliable mobile devices, smartphones, tablets, and other portable devices. These tools are already expensive enough to be easily replaced by users at any time, so they are increasingly looking for cost-effective repair solutions. Therefore, the mobile service industry has achieved outstanding growth over the past five years:
- It generated revenue of $ 1.4 billion
- 4.9% annual growth
- Estimated annual industry revenue 10.9%
The mobile service market in numbers
- 91% of smartphone owners keep their device with them at all times
- 30% of smartphone owners have accidentally violated their device in the past year
- 17% of smartphone owners have repeatedly violated their phone
- Accidental damage to mobile devices is 10 times more likely than loss or theft
- Europeans spent an average of € 74.6 to repair their damaged phone
- 50% of college students caused damage to their smartphones
Smartphones currently account for more than two-thirds of mobile phone sales and half of all mobile phone users already have a smartphone. The remarkably fast market adoption of smartphones has necessitated the need for mobile phone repair shops to keep pace with this growing market.
- IBISWorld industry analyst Nima Samadi
How to start mobile phone service?
Start the Smart Clinic Franchise 10-step process
Starting a franchise service may seem like a huge task at first, but it really only takes you a few steps. We are here to support you every step of the way. The average opening time is 120 days, during which time we can take every little step together. Let’s review all the details of what it takes to make the right decision in everything.
- Step - Contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of the page and we will call you within 1-2 days to arrange an exact schedule for the next steps
- Step - Telephone consultation - In this 30 minute we get to know each other. We get to know each other’s goals and intentions and explain the highlights of what it means to be the owner of a Smart Clinic Franchise. We will learn about the features and benefits of the brand and the bright future of this exciting industry.
- Step - Submit a Smart Clinic Franchise Ownership Application Online - Our consultant will send you a short online application form.
- Step - Review the Franchise Information Document (FID) - After receiving the application, we will send you an FID. If you have any questions, our consultants are available during business hours.
- Step - Participate in the demonstration day - In Budapest, we will review the values and mission of the Smart Clinic brand on the demonstration day. Write down your questions and we will answer everything in person. You will meet with Smart Clinic management as well as existing franchise owners. You will visit a local store to see the location, layout, image and you can chat with our staff, customers. We will discuss the deadlines and start the territorial analyzes. Since choosing the right location is the most important factor, our consultant will help you choose the right location.
- Step - Attend a follow-up phone conversation - If you have additional questions after your presentation day, we will be happy to answer you during a follow-up phone conversation.
- Step - Sign the franchise agreement - The franchise agreement, together with the terms of our partnership, will be sent to you for signature. Congratulation! You have officially become a member of the Smart Clinic family!
- Step - Getting Started - The Smart Clinic team will help you set up your store and help you have all the tools at your disposal and get you started. For some, this initial stage can be daunting, but we’re here to make everything as simple as possible.
- Step - Training phase I starts (2 weeks) - Training phase 1 is in line with the initial phase. You and your service professionals will take part in our trainings at the Budapest center. They learn all the details of repairing mobile devices, how the business works, the administrative tasks, and the outstanding treatment of customers.
- Step - Start II. training phase (2 weeks) - Training phase 2 begins on the first opening day when we send an instructor to the store to help you get started and build a collaboration for the first two weeks. Our goal is to show you how to work with clients, as customer service is one of the most important areas that sets Smart Clinic apart from other competitors.