Line of Least Resistance Kft.
2870 Kisbér, Kincsem u. 26.
Tax number: 14490222-2-11
Company registration number: 11-09-014409
1. 90% of repairs can be awaited on site. In the case of a longer repair time (more than 2-3 hours), we will always sign a dated receipt with our Customers, which will include, in addition to its personal information, the type, serial number of the device to be repaired and description of the defect. Therefore, please be sure to check the information in any case, as we cannot be held responsible for any errors or mistakes in the entries
2. The Customer shall provide the most accurate description of the condition of his device. The consequences of the delay resulting from inaccurate or untrue error descriptions and any costs thereof shall be borne by the Customer. If the device is repairable, the Customer is entitled to decide whether to request the repair and bear the cost thereof, even if the repair is technically possible but not economical.
3. During the repair, the Service Provider shall decide on the method of repair. When announcing the repair quote, our colleague informs the Customer about the expected time of completion, however, this is informative and has no binding force, and in justified cases the Service Provider is entitled to extend it. In general, the completion deadline is 1 business day.
4. We cannot assume any liability for the software, data (contents of media, memory cards) in the device. Therefore, please always save important or irreplaceable data before handing over your device for repair as it may be damaged or lost during the service procedure.
5. The recording of defects not visible, not experienced or indicated at the time of handover shall not preclude their presence at the time of receipt, mechanical damage, even if they are not visible from the outside and the device is operable, as due to damage to internal integrated circuits it may become inoperable. In such cases, the Service Provider may not be held liable.
6. Upon repair of soaked appliances, other hidden errors may occur, for which the Service Provider disclaims liability.
7. System board repairs may have the potential to reveal hidden defects that cannot be detected beforehand, only discovered during repairs. In such cases, the device may stop or become unusable. In all cases, such repairs will be at the responsibility of the Customer.
8. We will notify the Customer of the completion of the service (repair price offer or repair completion) via the contact details (telephone, email) recorded at the time of dated receipt. Until 30 days after the first notification, the items on the acknowledgment of receipt will be stored free of charge. After that, the items can be sold, after which we deduct the labour fee, storage cost and 10% handling cost. If the Customer is unavailable, the above deadlines shall apply from the date of the third unsuccessful attempt to notify. After the 30th day after the first notification, if the device is not received by the Customer, it will be dismantled.
9. In all cases (even in the case of inspection and other repairs) the appliance shall be delivered at the earliest time indicated by the Service Provider.
We will only be able to return the device against a dated receipt card issued by Smart Clinic. In the event of loss, destruction or unreadability of the dated receipt card, we will only be able to return it if it is the same as the Customer on the dated receipt card, as verified by the recipient's identity card. If this is not proven or the recipient declines identification, we will only be able to issue the device to the person who can prove ownership. (For example, by a receipt, an invoice; in the case of a company, the proof of purchase or, in addition to the invoice, proof of the right of representation of the company; (Reasons like I came for my phone, I'm in the machine, I tell my name, etc., are unfortunately not enough). The dated receipt card issued by Smart Clinic is the property of Smart Clinic. Receipt of the device for repair is only possible for data security reasons when the card is handed over. If you lose it, you will be charged HUF 2000 for the issuance of the new card.
11. If the Customer is not in a position to take over the device personally, its agent must have a proper Power of Attorney.
12. An additional condition for returning the device is the payment of the labor fee. If the repair is not performed for any reason, the inspection fee specified in the applicable service tariff will be payable. If you accept our quote and request a repair, we will not charge the inspection fee. In the case of non-serviceable devices, testing is always subject to a fee. Until this is settled, as per Section 397 (2) of the Civil Code, we are unable to return the items on the Worksheet based on our legal lien on the device that we own.
13. Defective parts replaced during repair will only be returned if Customer so requests in advance (at the latest upon handing over of the device) and is subject to including this into the dated receipt. Otherwise, we will dispose of them as hazardous waste.
14. The Service Provider disclaims any liability for indirect and / or consequential damages, as well as for lost profits or possible damages resulting from loss of use.
15. The Customer may submit any objections to the performance of the service on site to the service manager or to the supervisory authorities posted at the service provider.
16. The Customer agrees to the management of its personal data provided when ordering a service. In the case as per Section 8, in addition to the above, you consent to the processing of your identity card number (passport number in the case of a foreign national) and your residence card.
17. The Service Provider reserves the right not to warrant for installed parts not purchased by the Service Provider and for installation by the Service Provider but which may be ordered by another service provider.
18. The Worksheet issued by the Service Provider shall also be considered as a warranty card in the cases covered by the Government Decree, the provisions of which do not affect the consumer's statutory rights. The warranty claim is enforceable by the “Worksheet”.
19. Apple Independent Service Provider uses genuine Apple parts, tools, and a factory diagnostic system for repairs. The repairs meet Apple's strict quality requirements. The built-in parts are warranted by Apple's Independent Service Provider. Apple does not warrant the device!
20. The handover and completion of the warranty card does not in itself result in the undertaking of any warranty as per the Governmental Decree 249/2004. (VII.27.) or any other voluntary, provided that the Customer is not considered to be a consumer as per the Civil Code or if the service was performed under guarantee or warranty.
21. The service is ordered online via the tablet interface provided at the service points. By clicking on the "Sign" button, you agree to our Service Terms of Service, which entails a payment obligation. The Customer will receive an electronic VAT invoice, which will be automatically sent to the e-mail address provided upon completion.
22. In matters not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions, the Sections on Services Contracts (XXXV. Chapter 389. § § 401) of the Civil Code shall prevail. In the event of a dispute between the parties, the Pest Central District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. Purchase conditions
You can place your order in the smartclinic.hu webshop only electronically at https://smartclinic.hu.
Orders placed by phone, fax, e-mail or letter will not be accepted.
A prerequisite for making purchases on smartclinic.com is that the Customer accepts the terms of these terms and conditions in all respects. Accepting these terms means placing orders by clicking the "Submit Order" button.
By making a purchase on the site, the Customer acknowledges to become a buyer of smartclinic.hu and that its order will entail a payment obligation.
By confirming "Submit Order", it agrees to accept the electronic invoice issued by our company, which will be automatically sent to the email address specified when the order is completed.
Browsing the contents of the smartclinic.hu web store (product information, etc.) does not require any registration, anyone can enter it completely anonymously without giving their details, but for the actual purchase it is necessary to register where the shipping and billing details are given . The Customer must complete the registration form with accurate details before purchase. Incorrectly completed data sheets are considered invalid and the seller is not liable in any way for incorrect performance due to incorrect data.
After submitting the order, our system will send a confirmation email to your email address, so please check it immediately so we can take action before the package leaves in the event of any errors or faulty orders.
The confirmation letter is automatically generated in the system, thus confirming the order status to both the Buyer and us. Orders for the same product from two different computers at the same time may indicate to both Buyers being immediately available, but for the last item we will not be able to fulfil both orders immediately. This occurs in a negligible number of cases, and we will notify you of the error as soon as possible.
2. Payment conditions
Before placing your order, you can choose your shipping method.
The following payment methods are available for credit transfers:
Online credit card payments are made through the CIB eCommerce interface. For more information, visit their website by clicking here.
Upon completion of your order, you will receive an electronic invoice issued by the operator to your registered email address.
The prices on smartclinic.com webshop are gross prices which include VAT.
In the case of a personal pick up, we will contact you by email or phone after your order to arrange for the time of receipt.
In the case of cash on delivery, the courier will be required to hand over the consideration for the ordered product (s) plus the shipping cost.
3. Delivery Terms
The smartclinic.hu webshop sends the ordered products to the specified delivery address using a contracted courier service. The shipping address may be different from the billing address. Provide a shipping address where you can pick up the package and pay for the cash on delivery. The courier guarantees the delivery of the product intact.
One off fee: 1.990, - Ft
Telephone notification: +100, - Ft
Shipping cost is also included in the cart total. The order will be shipped within 1-3 business days of placing the order, please provide as delivery address an address where someone can pick up the parcel from the courier and pay for the cash on delivery. If the courier does not find anyone at the address given who will pick up the goods, the next day he will attempt to deliver again, if again being unsuccessful, he will return the parcel to our contracted logistics partner. The courier is expected to arrive from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays.
Please only accept undamaged packages on delivery. If you experience any problems, ask for the taking of minutes and do not accpet your product (s). After receiving the package, we will only accept complaints regarding defects or damage if the defect could not be ascertained upon receipt of the product.
4. Guarantee and Warranty
The Seller will only provide a refund or replacement warranty for the products purchased if the product is proven to be defective and the defect is proven to be prior to receipt of the products. We will only accept complaints regarding defective products or damaged products that have been received if the defect of the product was not detectable upon receipt or if the product is defective by manufacturing. The seller cannot accept any warranty for content dislike. In case of replacement or repurchase, we can only accept the product in its original packaging.
5. Right of Withdrawal
6. Limitation of liability
Seller assumes no responsibility for errors, inconvenience, direct or indirect damages caused by technical (hardware, software) or communication (Internet) infrastructure used to connect to smartclinic.com, regardless of whether its reason is operational or extraordinary, non-operational operation of the server or client side.
The Seller reserves the right to change any information (including these Terms and Conditions) at any time, including without limitation, the items on the smartclinic.com web site, including the products, their descriptions, the basic or special price of the products. All information relating to the webshop is accessible and consequently the Seller assumes no liability for errors, inconvenience, direct or indirect damage resulting from ignorance of such information.
Product images displayed in the webshop are for illustration only, iPhone, iPad products and other devices are for illustration only and are not subject to purchase. Only accessories (cases, back covers, screensavers, etc.) can be purchased, see product description.
We endeavour to compile and disclose the data and information displayed on our website with the utmost care and under multiple control. However, in some cases, we may not exclude the possibility that, for editorial or other reasons, incorrect or incomplete information may be placed on our site. Given that the information available on our website is for information purposes only, smartclinic.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the data, documents, information, images, diagrams, graphs and graphics displayed on the website and its use for its intended purpose, and you bear the full risk thereof.
Accordingly, smartclinic.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, expense or cost of any kind incurred by You in connection with Your use of these, including, of course, any loss of data or lost profits.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the price of a product may be incorrect, in which case we will contact you by phone (or email) to confirm prior to shipment.
1.Purpose of the Policy
The purpose of this policy is to set out the privacy and data protection principles applied by smartclinic.hu (the Service Provider) in the operation of the smartclinic.hu web store and the privacy and data management policy of smartclinic.hu, which is acknowledged by smartclinic.hu as binding for itself.
2. Terms and definitions
Personal Data: Data that can be associated with a specific natural person, and a conclusion that can be deduced from that data regarding a natural person. Personal data preserves its quality during management as long as its relationship can be restored with the data subject.
Data management: the collection, recording and storage, processing, utilization (including transmission and disclosure) and deletion of personal data, irrespective of the procedure used. Data management also includes changing the data and preventing it from being reused.
Data Controller: Line of Least Resistance Kft. (2870 Kisbér, Kincsem u. 26.)
Data processing: performing data management operations, technical tasks, irrespective of the methods and tools used to perform the operations and the location of the application.
Data Processor: any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
Data transmission: making any data available to a specified third party.Data erasure: making data unrecognizable in such a way that their recovery is no longer possible.
Customer: any person registered on the smartclinic.com website or using the services of smartclinic.com.
3. The scope of personal data managed
During the registration or the use of Smart Clinic Services, the Customer provides the following information: name, email address, shipping address, billing address and telephone number, or, if using a service, the serial number or IMEI number of the device. In the case of a telephone call, calls are always recorded for quality assurance and conversion measurement purposes.
The Service Provider's servers automatically store the IP address of the Customer, the type of operating system and browser they use, and some other information that is generated when using the Service upon registration. The Service Provider uses this information only in cumulated and processed (aggregated) form, in order to improve the quality of its services and to eliminate any errors, and for statistical purposes. Except as required by law, it will not link this information with any other information provided by Customers. Data is stored only on the server. Customer data may be accessed only by authorized Service Provider employees and users.
4. Legal basis, purpose and manner of data management
The legal basis for the data management is the voluntarily filled out form based on the relevant information when registering on smartclinic.com. The purpose of data management is to provide the services available on the smartclinic.hu website. The provider may manage the data of personal identity and address necessary to identify the Customer natural person for the purpose of establishing a contract on the provision of a service related to the information society, defining and modifying its content, monitoring its performance, billing the charges derived therefrom and enforcing claims related thereto.
The Service Provider does not use the provided personal data for purposes other than the use of the service.
The Service Provider does not check the personal data provided during registration or during the use of the Services. The accuracy of the information provided is the sole responsibility of the person providing it. When entering any Customer's email address, it is also responsible for ensuring that only the Customer uses the service from the email address provided.
5 Principles of data management
Data may only be obtained and processed fairly and lawfully. Data may only be stored for specified and legitimate purposes and not used in any other way.
The Service Provider shall take appropriate security measures to protect personal data stored in automated data files against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution.
6. Privacy guidelines
The Service Provider shall use the personal data indispensable for the use of the services of smartclinic.hu, subject to the consent of the data subjects, solely in connection with the use of the services.
The Service Provider undertakes to manage the data obtained by it in accordance with the data protection laws and the principles set out in this policy and not to pass it on to third parties. An exception to this is the use of the data in a statistically aggregated form, which does not contain any data suitable for identifying the Customer concerned.
In all cases where the Service Provider intends to use the stored personal data for a purpose other than providing the service, it shall inform the Customer of the different data management purpose and shall request its prior express consent and give it the opportunity to refuse at any time. Data processed pursuant to this provision shall be deleted if the purpose for which the data are processed ceases to exist or if the recipient so provides.
The Service Provider, as data manager, shall ensure that the Customer's data is not accessed by anyone other than those specified in this Policy, unless otherwise provided by law. The Service Provider, however, reserves the right to disclose its personal data to the competent authorities in the event that the Customer is suspected of misusing the service or other criminal activity. Except for the provision of data to subcontractors required for the fulfilment of orders, the Service Provider shall not disclose the data it manages to third parties. Subcontractors (e.g. Courier service) are not authorized to use any personal information provided by smartclinic.com or to transfer it to any third party.
The Service Provider shall take all reasonable measures to preserve the data safely, but shall not be liable for any damage, destruction or unauthorized access to the data in case of technical failure, natural disaster, terror or crime.
7. Duration of the data management
The starting date of data management is the completion of the registration form, the requesting of the data recorded at the commencement of the use of the services and the acceptance of this Policy. After registration, Customer's data will be stored in our database in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Customer data provided during the registration on the site and using the services will be stored until the registration is valid. Once the user's access to the site is terminated, its data will be deleted. The date of cancellation shall be 10 business days from the receipt of the Customer's unsubscription (deletion request). After deletion, all personal data of the Customer will be deleted, except for the data that must be stored by law (e.g., data appearing on an invoice). Furthermore, in the case of a suspected crime or civil liability, the Service Provider is entitled to retain the data for the duration of the proceedings to be conducted.
Other data that is automatically captured during the operation of the system and stored technically on the server is stored for a reasonable period of time from the time it is generated. The Service Provider shall ensure that such data is in no way linked to any other personal user data.
8. Access to personal information
The Service Provider shall provide its customers with the possibility to view, modify or delete their registration data at any time.
Customers may make changes to individual information after logging in to the system through their personal profile page.
Users can ask for their deletion of registration at the contact menu on smartclinic.com via a contact form. Once a request for deletion or modification of personal data has been completed, previous deleted data cannot be recovered.
9. Data processing
Smartclinic.hu does not use an external data processor, it processes the personal data it manages itself.
10. Data transfer
The Service Provider, as a data controller, is entitled and obliged to transfer to the competent authorities any personal data that is available and duly stored by it, which is required by law or by a final regulatory obligation. The Service Provider shall not be liable for the forwarding of such data and the consequences thereof.
Questions related to data management and data protection are to be answered by the Data Manager within 8 working days of receipt. In the case of e-mail, the date of receipt shall be the first working day following its sending. Clients may request written information about the management of their personal data from the Service Provider as Data Manager at any time.